Thursday, July 19, 2012

Best Marinade in Existence



A Pinterest pin I tried, tested and was very happy with!  Oh, I sound like quite the food critic, don't I ?

I forgot about posting this even though I promised I'll do so many weeks ago. Sorry...

Anyhow, this is the way I like my steak done - medium, but well done on the edges (try explain THAT to your waiter..). This one was very slightly overdone, but then the Marinade must have compensated as it was sooo tender and tasty.

Great pin!

Best Marinade in Existence

originally pinned from PLAIN CHICKEN (I made no changes to the original recipe)

1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Worcester Sauce
1 1/2 TB Garlic Powder
3 TB Dried Basil
1 1/2 TB Dried Parsley Flakes
1 t White Pepper
Pinch Cayenne Pepper
1 t Minced Garlic

1.) Mix all ingredients - Pour over meat - refrigerate up to 8 hours (I marinated mine for 4 hours)



2.) Cook meat as desired

Later,

Linda

Linking up with these cool parties:



3 comments:

  1. That steak looks DELICIOUS! It looks like it turned out perfect. I don't order steak much, but when I do I want it cooked similar to your preferences--medium on the inside, but more cooked on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks for linking this in Linda. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda I was pinning this for my Marinades and Rubs board and decided to Stumble it for you - you may see a spike in page views - hopefully. Cheers

    ReplyDelete