Sunday, July 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I have received, with a lot of love and appreciation, the Liebster Blog Award from Debi over at Adorned From Above !!

What a lovely surprise to think that someone else in the world would think that my very, very new blog is worthy of this Award.

Thank you again, Debi!


Liebster is German for dearest (Very close to our afrikaans word, LIEWE, which means the same). This Award is meant for blogs with less than 200 followers - as a way of encouraging them!

The Rules are:

1.) Link back to who gave you the award
2.) Post your award on your blog
3.) Pass the award on to 5 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers
4.) Let them know you've nominated them

Here are the ladies, whose blogs I immensely enjoy, who I am nominating:

1. Kerry from Oh So Amelia
2. Christine from First Home Love Life
3. Sophie from My Happy Place
4. Yammie from Yammie's Noshery


Please visit these ladies' blogs - this is a versatile list, I am sure you'll find them interesting.

Have a nice Sunday {We're freezing our behinds off in South-Africa!)

Linda

1 comment: