Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Year Confetti Holders


Glitter and Confetti ... a must for any New Year celebration !  Add to that some Gold or Silver and you have a party !  Whether it is at the table or lounging around counting the minutes and then the 10..9..8....

Here are a few ideas which is quick, easy and inexpensive - you should have everything on hand.


This is a matches box {I have used the larger one}, filled with confetti, which I wrapped in white paper, added some shiny gold ribbon and a few rhinestones. I wrote the 2013 free hand. 


Here I have used the good old empty toilet roll - painted it black and whilst still wet, I rolled it in glitter. To close the ends, I used 2 square pieces of white paper, tied them with elastic bands and made some cuts to the pieces hanging down which in turn I bent back to cover the elastic bands.


Paper doilies !  Fold one doily in half ... and again ... use some tape to fasten the ends and open to form a cone - fill with confetti and place into a glass {I had only one size doily, so for the smaller one, to fit into the champagne glass, I folded the doily once more}Lastly I added  2013 and some rhinestones.

Have you started on New Year's crafts yet..?  or still cleaning up after Christmas ?

***Also see HERE for ideas on New Year Candles***

Later,  


Linking up with these cool parties:




9 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! Confetti is a MUST for New Years Eve! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Linda. Very creative and cute.
    Debu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Might have to make some for the party we are attending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute ideas! Your ready to ring in the New Year right!!

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd this year. I've enjoyed seeing your creations. :)

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You are so creative. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Happy New Year. Those are adorable:)

    Hopping by and following your Pinterest.

    I am also inviting you to join my store's first giveaway event: http://thequietmom.com/blog/tdhs-1st-giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and thanks for sharing another creative creation. Stop by and share with us again!

    Susie@Bowdabra
    http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/01/05/saturday-showcase-craft-project-linky-14/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were more organized than me on this. I spent New Year's cleaning up from Christmas. :) Pinned and loved. Thanks for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays.

    ReplyDelete