Saturday, May 25, 2013

Peanut Butter Brittle Ice-Cream

With A Blast: Peanut Butter Brittle Ice-Cream {no machine needed}   #icecream  #peanutbutter

No machine is needed to make these delicious peanut butter ice cream sandwiches. The kids can even make it themselves if they know how to chop/crush.

I made half the recipe the other night as Roy and I were the only ones home for dessert.  Therefore I bought just one packet of biscuits and had some ice-cream leftover, which I sandwiched between some Tennis biscuits and sent them with Cheri to Vince.

She was not sure whether he likes/dislikes peanut butter, but I know he likes Tennis biscuits and yes, later that night she texted me that he liked these very much. I do not think she had any as she had a killer-toothache.

PEANUT BUTTER BRITTLE ICE-CREAM

1 liter Vanilla Ice-Cream, only slightly softened
2 - 3 TB Smooth Peanut Butter
100g Peanut Brittle, chopped
3 - 4 TB Peanuts, chopped
2 packets Peanut Butter Wafer Biscuits

1.) Stir the Peanut Butter into the Ice-Cream - you can just swirl it through or mix it well {up to you}
2.) Add the chopped Peanut Brittle and Peanuts - stir through.
3.) Use a tablespoon, or a little more, of Ice-Cream and sandwich between two Wafer Biscuits - repeat with them all.

Freeze until ready to serve   {I used a large sealed container and stacked mine neatly before placing in the freezer compartment.


Hope you enjoy this quick recipe !

With A Blast

Linking to these cool parties - also see my complete Party List:




13 comments:

  1. This must be good!!! Wowww Yummmm!!! Thanks so much for sharing this at Bewitch Me & Titi! Hope to have you back next Sunday with more awesome shares!

    Hope you are having a lovely Sunday

    Hugs
    Cami @ TitiCrafty by Camila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear if I ever get to visit you I'm going to put on 10 kg, yum yum yum, I love brittle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured you this week on Blissful & Domestic. Stop by and check it out!

    Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter & ice cream - two of my favourite things. Both together & I'm in foodie heaven!! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from Thriving on Thursday @ Domesblissity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I love peanut butter and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! I think my boys would like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great dessert idea for kids! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from TGIF Link party. Come visit my site too: http://www.delicacious.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so good! We would love for you to share with our Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday link party!:) Just put it up! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2013/05/kitchen-fun-crafty-friday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my kind of dessert :) We don't have tennis biscuits, but I am sure I can find a suitable substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds easy and delicious! Thanks for posting on Tried and True recipes: http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/05/tried-and-true-recipe-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummo! My grandgirls will love these. Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend. Best wishes for tasty dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds wonderful -- love the idea of adding peanut brittle to take it over the top! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning! These look amazing. Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! Looking forward to seeing what you share this week.

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/06/tuesdays-with-twist-9-party-time.html

    ReplyDelete