Saturday, August 24, 2013

Oreo Nutella Cheesecake

Oreo Nutella Cheesecake   - double delight!  #nobake  #dessert #cheesecake #nutella #oreos via:withablast.blogspot.com

No-Bake desserts has to be my favorite kind. During Summer it is too hot to bake and well, Winter time is just too cold in the kitchen.

We have a very open layout. The lounge flows into the dining room, which has an entrance to the kitchen {the other entrance to the kitchen is from the passage and from the lounge we have another entrance into the passage}. To top the open space, the laundry/scullery is at the back of the kitchen - also open plan but on a slightly lower level.

Point is, the oven won't heat the kitchen enough for me to want to stay in there too long - even if I have both ovens and the tumble drier on! Summertime,,, and this house gets hot as you can get - again due to all the open spaces, an air-conditioner just won't do.

That is basically my main reasons for preferring no-bake dishes and other quick and easy meals. But, don't get me wrong, catch me on a good day, and I'll cook and bake up a storm !  ;-)

Anyway, you are here for the recipe, right?  Here goes:

OREO NUTELLA CHEESECAKE

recipe source: Raining Hot Coupons 

6 servings

15 Oreo Cookies, crushed
3 TB Butter, melted
250g Cream Cheese, softened
2/3 cup Nutella
1 t Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Sweetened Whipped Cream, divided
Glace Cherries
Toffee Sauce  {any brand}

1.) Combine the Oreo crumbs and the Butter - divide into small serving bowls.
2.) Beat together the Cream Cheese and the Nutella - add the Vanilla and beat another few seconds.
3.) Fold in 1 cup of the Whipped Cream to the Cream Cheese/Nutella - spoon mixture over the Oreos.
4.) Top off with the remaining Whipped Cream, Cherries and Toffee Sauce.

Chill at least 30 minutes and serve.

Hope you enjoy !

With A Blast

Linking up with some of these cool parties - also see my complete Party List:






7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, stopping by from Nifty Thrifty Sunday Showcase, I love cheesecake just about anyway I can get it, this version looks so yummy! Love your background image here as well, please share where you found it.;) Thanks!
    Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH that's awesome, so since friday we have become a no bake place, my oven blew up :( I'm still crying!!! I can get away with most meals but there will be no cakes desserts or anything fun until it's replaced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best of both worlds: oreos and nutella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to wonder if it ever cool off in Phoenix - no bake desserts may become a way of life for me :) This sounds especially good with Nutella!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this recipe looks so good and I bet is yummy! I saw it on love bakes good cakes party.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW this sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase!!

    Shelly@MinettesMaze

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis